Supply Chain Manager
Salary: 100 - 130 KB per Month
Our partner is a global Healthcare and Life Science company. They operate more than 250 years producing variety range of quality products with ambition to be number one in global market. Currently, they are looking for an experienced supply chain talent to lead supply chain for leading and developing supply chain activities for the company.
This role is responsible for leading and developing supply chain activities and strategy. In this role, you will:
- Drive accuracy for demand and supply planning and define risks for inventory level and production planning
- Effectively lead and manage third party for warehousing and logistic activities
- Lead and manage projects in term of set up and improve new process for improving supply chain operations to be more efficient and accurate
- Manage and Develop Warehouse activities such as inventory control and warehouse operations
- Provide strategic functional leadership and coaching supply chain team
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in chemical, pharmaceutical and medical device. You will have a bachelor degree level or higher in Science and/or Logistics & Supply Chain or relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In forecasting Demand & Supply for Manufacturing Operation
- In managing supply chain activities for multiple plants
- In managing a team of direct, indirect report, and third party
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.