Supply Chain Manager
Salary: 90 - 120 KB per Month
Our partner is a global Consumer Electronic Manufacturer Company (Kitchen Solution). They operate in Thailand for a long time producing a quality product for the global foodservice market. Currently, they are looking for an experienced supply chain talent for leading and developing supply chain activities for the company.
This role is responsible for leading and developing supply chain activities and strategies. In this role, you will:
- Manage the sourcing, procurement, and management of suppliers and vendors in support for the production process (Direct and Indirect Sourcing)
- Improve sourcing performance in term of cost-saving, supplier sustainability, category strategy, and procurement & sourcing process.
- Short and Long Term Planning and scheduling including Inventory Planning
- Responsible the process which includes the planning of sourcing and replenishing, inventory control and flow of materials
- Effectively lead and manage warehousing and logistic activities
- Lead and manage projects in term of set up and improve the new process for improving supply chain operations to be more efficient and accurate
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in Refrigerator, Electronics, Electrical, and Automotive. You will have a bachelor degree level or higher in Engineering and/or Logistics & Supply Chain or relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have:
- Minimum of 8 years in supply chain or related field.
- Experience in Consumer Electronic - Refrigerator - Cold room - Hot cabinet are prefer
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Good in English communication skills.
**Alternate Saturday working**
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.