Title: Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager -Procurement- Material Planning - Store & Receiving - Logistic & warehouse- Customer Service- Automotive - Attractive Salary up to 130K - Based in Saraburi
A well-known international Automotive Company
- Be a focal point for supply chain activities for inbound and outbound products from all suppliers and to all customers including distributors ensuring that product movements are conducted with quality, safety, efficiency, and effectiveness in mind
- Drive S&OP process to achieve optimal demand management performance
- Manage and maintain vendor performance efficiency, on time delivery and lead-time reduction
- Support new initiatives that will improve supply planning processes by identifying improvement opportunities, marshal resources and drive the initiatives to completion to achieve measurable benefit
- Compile prepare inventory data and vendor fill rate monthly
- Optimize inbound and outbound supply chain logistics, including management of internal and third-party distribution and transportation of materials
- Coordinate with Marketing, Sales, Demand Planning and Customer Service to ensure the supply plan meets sales requirements
- Partner with Demand Planning, Marketing and the Sales on new product launches to ensure correct launch quantities and timing and smooth product transitions.
- Participate in new system/process implementations and facilitate order fulfillment projects to improve overall efficiency and responsiveness.
The ideal candidate will:
Need to have a strong background in Project Management ****
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business or other relevant
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in managing critical supply chain activities such as planning, purchasing, logistics, warehousing, inventory management
- Experience in Automotive would be advantage
- Knowledgeable in internal control, import - export is value added
- A demonstrated ability to work both independently and cross-functionally to drive business growth
- Fluency in Thai and English is essential for effective communication with all stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast pace, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision
If you are interested, please call 021072572
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.