Supply Chain Manager - Chemicals, Masterbatches - Penang, Malaysia - International Company - Up To 11,000 Malaysian Ringgit / 2,700 USD per month
- Supply Chain Manager / Planning / Customer Services / Logistics / Warehouse
- International Chemical Manufacturer
- Up to 11,000 Malaysian Ringgit / 2,700 USD per month
My client is an international chemical producer with production sites across the globe.
The Supply Chain Manager will manage the supply chain demand planning, logistics and inventory to provide the appropriate products to optimize customer service and improving batch production with operations teams.
- Responsible for Demand Planning, Customer Service, Logistics, Planning, Purchasing and the Warehouse inventory.
- Responsible for quality and quantity of finished product inventory in the warehouse.
- Authority to plan production with the plant and schedule batches into equipment in the most efficient manner possible while meeting customer service targets.
- Responsible for maintaining critical planning information in the Business Control and Planning SAP software (replenishment time, etc.)
- SAP Inventory Management.
- Responsible for ensuring that raw materials and packaging are purchased in a timely manner.
- SAP Management for Production and shipment of Finished Product.
The ideal candidate will:
Have a strong background in supply chain management within the Chemical Industry.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years + of supply chain management experience working for a chemical producer
- 10 years + supply chain demand planning experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence others.
- Project management skills.
If you are interested, please click apply.
KEYWORDS - SUPPLY CHAIN, CHEMICAL, PLANNING, MANUFACTURING, SOURCING, WARHOUSING, LOGISTICS, CUSTOMER SERVICE, SCM, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT, INVENTORY, PROCUREMENT, DEMAND PLANNING
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.