My client is a leading manufacturing company specialized in Chemicals. They are looking for Public Affairs Manager base in Rayong and to be responsible for the management of Sustainability of the business and taking care of CSR program.
· Regularly monitor and advice the ongoing and new policies, laws, and regulations of the company
· Working across all departments to ensure the procedures and operations are aligned with the sustainability objectives
· Plan/research/develop/analysis/execute/track sustainability strategy
· Internal/external stakeholders' recommendation and gather all the feedback to provide report
· Deliver sustainability reporting framework by suing quantitative and qualitative data to create external reporting and CSR reporting
The successful applicant will have:
· A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree from Engineering or Sustainability Studies or related field
· 8+ years of working experience in Sustainability within Manufacturing industry
· Familiarity with reporting and data analytics
· Solid track record in achieving business results with energetic, dynamic and pro-active personality
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
· TOEIC 550; GPA not lower than 2.75
· Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.