My client is a well known MedTech company looking for a System Analyst to help build out their team (70+ in IT team).
You will help them connect their data warehouse with their online platforms initially.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Participate in system design, coding and maintenance of e-Commerce website & digital platforms
- Provide application support and technical trouble-shooting for system enhancement and maintenance * Develop enterprise data architecture & various in-house data warehouses
- Analysis and design techniques to solve business problems using information technology
- Serve as change agents to identify the organisational improvements needed, design systems to implement those changes, and train and motivate others to use the systems.
Your Required Skills
- University graduate in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 5+ years application development experience (full stack is preferable)
- Sophisticated in system design, data Integration and database schema design
- Solid experience in MS SQL Server 2016 / 2017 & MySQL 8
- Knowledge in technologies such as .NET Core, MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis, Vue.js or micro-services architecture would be an advantage (but not essential)
- Able to work under pressure
- Manage subordinates well to meet project deadlines
- Strong sense of responsibility
Next steps are to apply with an updated CV to this job ad or to dgray <at> argyllscott.com.hk for a confidential discussion