A leading financial service based in central Bangkok is looking for a System Engineer Team lead who has solid skills in people management and project management.
You will manage small size team and support new infrastructure implementation project. The focus on this role is to be able to manage engineer in the team and ensure that the project will be deliver on time.
This is a one-year contact position which provide fully benefits such as medical insurance, holiday, bonus, etc. Along with opportunity to become a permanent employee.
· Lead team of 3 - 6 infrastructure engineers
· Work closely with the regional team to support project implementation
· Ensure that the project is reached the business requirement and project timeline
· Develop, Implement, and support network and system solution
· Oversee the project performance and standard
· Hands on experience in large scale IT infrastructure project in enterprise level
· At least 10 years' experience in network and infrastructure fields.
· Strong skills and experience in managing small size team
· Strong project management and people management skills
· Good skills and understanding in system infrastructure both Window and Linux operation system
· Good understanding in IT security
· Experience in implanting IT security project will be a plus
· Experience in cloud IT infrastructure is a plus
· Fluent English communication skills
If you interest in the opportunity and would like to find out more information, please apply or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.