Our client is a fast growing Fintech industry. They are looking for individuals who have IT recruitment background to join them as "Talent Acquisition and HRBP" and assist them across a range of their business units and internal stakeholders.
- Has ability to build talented pipeline for tech team.
- Building Southeast Asia's first Super App
- Be a major impact on growth of Brand in the country.
- Coordinate with regional recruitment team and hiring managers to build and plan local pipeline of candidates, conduct market mapping and contribute towards strategy for hiring practices
- Leverage on internal network to recruit top engineering talent into the company
- In charge of complete life cycle of recruitment in Bangkok
HR Administration Activities:
- Process on end to end recruitment, contract signing, and completion of all necessary documentation to provide onboarding process to candidates smoothly
- Conduct orientation program to new joiner by firstweek
- Proactively working with Finance Team by monitoring budget planning for hiring needs
- Coordinate with HRBP on hiring process and visa & work permint for non-locals.
- Assisting expats candidates on moving to Bangkok, process on document and deal with agency
- To complete process of new joining employees : Ensure employee personal data and documentation, Employment Agreement & NDA, providing company assets, visa and Work Permit and other onboarding tasks.
- Maintain accurate employee data records and prepare for payroll calculation.
- Resolve and manage complex issues which is related to employees. Conduct effective, thorough and fair investigations.
- At least 4+ years of experience in recruitment/talent acquisition and HRBP
- Hands on experience in sourcing candidates through various social/professional network platforms apart from traditional sourcing methods
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Clear and effective communication skills in English and Thai
- Ability to navigate and take ownership in extremely ambiguous situations
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.