Our client is a leading printing supplier of unique engineered printing solutions. As a result of their recent growth, the currently seek Technical Director to manage their Thai printing and process operations.
- Manage Printing operations and develop the process of printing machines
- Work with project teams on NPD site layout creation according to printing machine capability and specification
- Technical Meetings with clients to discuss options
- Improve printing operations and advise senior management on improvements and investments
- Develop new products and innovation for different products
The ideal candidate will:
Thai National only** with a strong background in Technical Printing Engineering & Production Equipment
- Bachelor's degree Engineering or Printing
- Minimum 10-year printing experience
- Technical Engineering Printing Production Experience
- Printing Machine capability
- Customer facing
If you have any further queries, please call Paul on 02 107 2884 or pcoles @ argyllscott.co.th
KEYWORDS, ENGINEERING, PRINTING, PRODUCTION, TECHNICAL ADVICE, MANUFACTURING, PRINTING OPERATIONS, TECHNICAL PROCESS, PRINTING PROCESS and DESIGN
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.