My client is an European MNC in the solution provider space - specialising in security solutions and are at the forefront of technology innovations.
Seeking for a Technical Manager, responsible to lead and manage the technical team on both hardware and software solutions.
- Responsible to lead the technical team in charge of delivering high-tech projects for delivered to Singapore key accounts
- Responsible for the quality of the deliverable, the compliance with the schedule, and manage the allocated budget
- Work closely with Project Managers on resources requirements, workload allocation and over resource management across all technical work
- Leads a technical team based in Singapore with the mix of Architects, System Integrators, Infrastructure SMEs, Database Administrator, Developers etc
- Streamline work processes, optimize procedures & tools to ensure the team efficiency within projects
- May need to attend client meetings representing the technical team
- Degree in Computer Science/Software engineering/Information Technologies related fields
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in managing technical team with variety of profiles, from project specifications to production deployment & testing
- Solid understanding of full development life cycle
- Experienced in the implementation of complex information systems (database, network, IT security) and system architecture
EA Registration Number: R1108631
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105