Argyll Scott is working with one of the largest tech company in Thailand. They are currently looking for a Product Owner to help with business growth. If you prefer working with one of the largest technology in Thailand, feel free to apply.
Please note that the position is only for Thai.
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Work cross-functionally with business, product, program, UI/UX designers, operation, IT, solutions which meet the business requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a Product Owner, BA or Tech Consulting
- Familiarity with different software development methodologies including Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Great communication skills both English and Thai
- Detailed, and ability to see and explain the big picture. Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and partner across complex organizations to drive results.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.