*This position is open for Thai nationality only*
Location: Chachoengsao (Industrial park)
Technical Sales Manager - Medical devices/ Health care products/ medical industrial - UP TO 100,000 THB PER MONTH
This company is MNC and a manufacturer of foam, rubber and filters materials used in the Consumer Electronics, Medical devices and Health care products.
- Responsibility for sales target and achievement in terms of technical sales and support.
- Prepare annual sales forecasts and budgets to set sales performance targets for the department and members as well as formulate sales plans consistent with corporate objectives and ensures proper implementation of these strategies
- Manage existing customers and develop new customers or new project scope and pricing, and understand customer's business status, look for business opportunity and foster good customer relationship for revenue growth and customer retention to be consistent with company objectives and market changes
- New customer development; promote service, provide recommendation and technical support to customers
- Prepare quotations and follow up on sales enquires/proposal from customers. ·
- Deliver presentations and hands-on demonstrations of services as well as company profile for the purpose of sales
- Prepare sales visits, maintain customers contact database and update project status/activity reports basis on required by immediate supervisor
- Maintain a technical knowledge to provide pre-sales technical assistance and after-sales support to customers.
- Monitor cost of sales to ensure that the profit contribution meet the growth objectives of the company
- Perform other duties as assigned
*Thai nationality* with a strong background in Medical devices/ Health care products/ medical industrial
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of experiences in Medical devices/Health care products or medical industrial
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficient with Windows based applications (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Customer-driven and results-oriented
- Proactive and must be a good team player
- Disciplined, hardworking and able to perform under pressure
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 02 107 2573 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.