Argyll Scott Recruitment Agency is launching an Open House for FRESH GRADUATE or young programmers who is seeking for a new challenging job opportunities.
If you are a new graduate trying to land your first IT role, or perhaps a young developer looking to work on a ground-breaking project?
If you are curious for insights into the biggest Technology firms, or maybe ways to sharpen your skills and ace your next interview?
In our Open House, you'll get a chance to meet with our Technology consultants to:
- Learn the best interview tips
- Get some market insights
- Start building your professional network
- Get the chance to interview for some of the hottest jobs at Technology MNCs
- And who knows, maybe you'll even find your dream job here!
- A good bachelor's degree from a recognized university
- Track record of outstanding internship and co-curricular activities
- Good command of English (both spoken and written)
- 0 - 1 year working experiences
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a team-oriented, problem-solving environment
- Flexible and willingness to work on different projects
- Willingness to learn and an interest in technology
Venue: WeWork Ratchathewi
Time: 10am - 12pm, 2pm - 4pm
Date: 8th - 9th December (Tuesday - Wednesday)
*** Submit your CV here and further event details will be sent to successful applicants***
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.