My client is in the Financial Services domain managing over 30 billion assets. They have over 10 branches in Singapore and the hq is located at the CBD area. You will be part of the Risk and Security team responsible for overseeing technology risks and controls. This role will report to the Technology Risk Senior Manager.
- Execute day-to-day activities required for the development and tracking of the IT GRC (governance, risk and compliance) program.
- Work closely with business units to ensure everything is in accordance to the risks and controls set up by the IT GRC Team.
- Review organisation's information security policies, standards, procedures, checklists, and guidelines at a timely manner
- Review IT vendors and advice management accordingly
- Ability to work closely with MAS representatives and follow MAS Technology Risk Management guidelines.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or a related field
- Major professional certification applicable to Information Security such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); or equivalent experience preferred
- Familiar with IT outsourcing processes
- Excellent human relations, listening, speaking and written communication skills in order to explain and discuss technical risks in both technical and business terms
EA Registration Number: R1331616
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105