The client is a leading international bank which has operated for over 150 years in some of the world's most dynamic markets and earns more than 90% of its income and profits in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. It is committed to building a sustainable business over the long term and is trusted worldwide for upholding high standards of corporate governance, social responsibility, environmental protection and employee diversity.
Our client is looking for a team of telesales candidates that will be focusing on overseas clients to drive sales conversion to have successful closure through the phone.
The Role Responsibilities
- To achieve sales target as applicable
- The role will involve engagement with new and existing clients to promote cross sell or up sell unsecure products (Personal Loan / Credit Card)
- Adhere to daily working schedule
- Actively share feedback on the sales process / functionalities of sales dialler to help improve program performance
- Ensure all relevant dispositions and notes are updated in system
- Own end to end sales process to ensure that client request is fulfilled
- Work closely with team leader to develop and implement sales plan to achieve targets
Our Ideal Candidate
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in sales or service is preferred. Prior experience in telesales / inbound sales is a plus
- Fresh Grads are welcome to apply
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.