Argyll Scott is currently helping an International firm to looking for a right Test Manager to join their professional Process and Quality team. You will help them Improve the quality, reliability & performance of their well know client's system.
As a Test Manager here, you would be responsible for leading and managing a cross functional team of test analysts.
As a business they believe their people are their greatest asset. They actively encourage the professional development of their employees with on the job training and learning from their subject matter experts.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Developing a test strategy and plan,
- Leading a testing team to execute test cases,
- Reporting on testing progress,
- Develop functional, technical, people management expertise and supervision ability,
- Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project,
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery,
- Deploying and managing resources for testing,
- Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team,
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
Skills and Experience required of a Test Manager:
- Experienced in HP Tools - QTP or others,
- Experience UAT,
- Proficient in the business domain, Finance/Banking related to the supported solutions,
- Proficient in software package development cycle,
- Successfully driven teams and customer relationships,
- Affective decision making.
By joining them you will enjoy their excellent rewards and benefits schemes including medical insurance, plus other flexible benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to explore more experience with a professional internal team and clients, upgrade your paygrade, and work in a friendly and supportive environment.
If you interest, please click apply or contact Benji directly for more information at 02-107-2873. Alternatively, you can also send her your English version update CV directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.