*This position is open for Thai nationality only*
Location: Bangkok (near BTS station)
My client is a world leader in global container shipping company.
It provides flexibility working hours and good working environment.
- Plan & manage effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Managing the capacity management.
- Assume full responsibility and control of the activities from sales to capacity management.
- Perform monthly key accounts sales visit.
- Analyse market opportunity to explore new business.
- Monitor and ensure the weekly or month reports are sent on time to Regional Office.
- Regular communication to Liners to get competitive price and adequate space for selling.
- Conduct regular internal Trade meeting.
- Assist Commercial Manager for statistics matter and analyse the marketing data.
- Backup of Commercial Manager when Commercial Manager is out of office.
- Report to Commercial Manager weekly / monthly / quarterly for business improvement.
- *Thai nationality only*
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 8 years of sales experience in logistics industry
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficient with Windows based applications (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Customer-driven and results-oriented
- Proactive and must be a good team player
- Disciplined, hardworking and able to perform under pressure
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - email@example.com or call directly on 02 107 2573 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.