Our Client is a world-famous global beauty company. We are looking for a skilled Trade Marketing Manager who specializes in assisting wholesalers, retailers, or distributors with their marketing strategy, including message development, marketing materials, and brand awareness.
- Ownership in trade marketing tasks to comply with the corporate commercial policy, including planning, executing, and evaluating in every campaign cycle
- Collaborate with Retail team for the door-per-door analysis including key retail KPIs with key findings and insights in order to reflect actions from the Marketing team and help drive the business
- Maximize off take on company brands through developing best in class Point of Sale Material (POSM) with the Marketing team, and Sales Team.
- Ensure properly in-store visibility and ability to gain more sales volume as estimated
- Visit stores to get customer feedback, shopper's insight, and buyer needs to develop our programs
- Brainstorm with the sales and marketing team to generate a promotion plan to align with a company goal
- Perform as a key POC in the Marketing team and drive communications to the Retail team, including area/ store managers to ensure all promotions are properly deployed and CRM findings have been fully utilized to achieve the sales target
- Working with third parties, ads/media agencies to develop the content, activation plan, activities align with brand strategy.
- Experienced in trade marketing at least 5+ years, having experience in FMCG, beauty retail would be an advantage
- Good negotiation skill, time management and can work as a team
- Passionate in Personal Care and Cosmetic products
- Ready to work with change and challenge
- Embrace an Entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset
- Self-starting, quick learner who enjoys working with a team of A-players
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills
- Good command of English
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call Khun Pong at 02-107-2872 or 092-257-4693
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.