Our client is one of the world's leading luxury wellness products industry. They are now looking for a Trade Marketing Manager (Tableware / Bath & Wellness) to be a part of their growing team in Bangkok.
This role is in charge to develop, partly execute and follow up and measure all marketing activities in our core markets and distributor markets according to Budget. You will be responsible for securing a coherent brand execution on POS and Online/ Offline across the region. The role is also the owner of sell out training for our customers and has a lead in discussing portfolio requirements of our markets.
- Develop & Follow / measure up the Marketing plan and activities for our key accounts across the region (Japan, Korea)
- Support, implement and follow up on the Marketing plan for our core market China
- Develop and execute the P&I and Hospitality Marketing Plan APAC
- Create & conduct trainings for sell out to our customers
- Secure Visual Merchandising and Brand Conformity implementation
- Portfolio verification and business plan development
- Defining and Implementing Marketing plans for B2C & B2B for all APAC markets in cooperation with customers or own local marketing managers
- Experienced in Building material industry, Consumer Goods or FMCG
- Graduated in Marketing
- Min. 3 years practical experience, preferably in Retail product Consumer Goods or FMCG industry (consumer durables)
- Fluent English/ Chinese, Korean or Thai is a plus
- Proactive, Customer -focused and solution-oriented
- Good conduct of word, ppt, excel (Office 365)
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing experience is a plus
- Photoshop & creative tools
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: email@example.com for more details or call to Khun Wansistha at 02-107-2901
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.