Trade Marketing Manager
Internal & External Relations
Indicate the main internal relations of this position:
* Brand / VM / Communication / CRM team
* Supply Chain, Training, Finance, Sales & Operation teams
* Regional Marketing APAC team and VM APAC team
Role And Area Of Responsibilities
* Facilitate Brand Opportunities and Industry insights
* Constant contact with Retailer & Departmental Stores, Consumers and Frontliners.
* Develop a deep understanding of Malaysian shopper behaviour and the market landscape of the luxury brand.
* Leveraging on best practices across regional and internalise for local market utilisation.
* To maintain a good relationship with business partners to gain competitive advantages, such as promotion sites, co-sharing, competitors' insights, etc
* Consolidate and regular update the competitor analysis report every month
Champion Trade Marketing Department
* Create and deliver strong trade marketing, outreach plan
* The key master builder of all retailer and promotional programs/activities with on-going evaluation of effectiveness.
* The key personnel in planning and monitoring of consumptions of GWPs and samples across outlets
* Adapt and customise ( as needed ) Regional Trade / Retail Guidelines
* Define KPI metrics for each trade campaign, as well as yearly contribution to overall Brand performance.
* Develop, plan and implement events, roadshow and outposts that are consumer-oriented to support key marketing campaigns
* Leverage on CRM insights and data to analyse and propose opportunities to increase the productivity of outdoors and consumer events.
Brand Planning and Expenditure Planning
* Assist Marketing Head in annual Trade planning strategy and go to market strategies development as well as KPI setting for each function.
* Control and optimisation of P&L of each action, as well as yearly P&L
* S&P management: Optimized resources allocation, monthly risk management
* Management of Sales & Promotion budget and calendar of retailers mechanics for departmental stores and own channels.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.