Our client is a leading manufacturing firm with a highly profitable portfolio of businesses. With a business expanding, there is now an opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as a "Training & Development Manager" who has work experience from FMCG with solid skills in training and effective L&D strategies to develop and enhance people' capabilities in an organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Partner with business leaders and head of departments to execute company direction with HC activities and programs that support business.
· Work collaboratively with line managers and different stakeholders to build efficient HR strategies, provide support to the business and ensuring HR strategies are fully aligned with business goals.
· Manage and control all training initiatives, public and in-house programs and ensure they meet quality excellence, cost efficiency and timely delivery; and other relevant standards to support the achievement of strategic company goals.
· Coordinates with all Divisions/Departments in the identification of training needs, preparation of customized training contents, and in strengthening transfer of training at the workplace.
· Design, develop and deliver customized training contents for management, competency, training development, people development and team building and online Basic and Business English Language development.
· Identify, select, manage, and coordinate with external training providers to ensure that the conduct of in-house courses meet required training standards such as customized content and instruction, timely delivery, and at optimized costs.
· Prepare training budget and ensure all training and development activities are running smoothly
· Design and control the induction/orientation contents for salaried employees; and monitor/ observe the effectiveness of orientations for Salaried (supervisors), regular, seasonal, and subcontract employees.
· Conduct the orientation/induction for salaried employees in management level (managers and assistant managers).
· Keep on updating employee relevant skills, competency and qualification levels for effective job performance.
· Manage and control training venues, logistics, transport and accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
Desired Skills & Experience
· A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Human Resources Development (HRD/OD) or related field
· At least 5 years of experience in Training or Organizational Development
· Proven experience in PM/WCM with FMCG background is a MUST
· Excellent in English both written and verbal along with effective presentation and facilitation skills
· Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills and be able to communicate with people from different level
· Strong attention to detail including execution and delivery
· Strategic thinking with excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
· Team player with great networking and influencing skills
· THAI National ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.