Our client is a multi-national company and a well-known brand. They are now looking for a talented 'Travel Retail Manager' who has experience in travel retail sales or business. This role will develop and responsible for the overall direction of the stores in Airport locations
· Develop a joint-business plan and strategy with trade partners.
· Review sales performance with trade partners regularly and identify opportunities.
· In charge of developing strong working relationships with internal departments to establish synergy and best practices among retail and trade.
· Oversee the new store opening process from planning to execution.
· Review and enhance merchandise stock levels and assortments.
· Arrange BA/Supervisor's working schedule and inform the team accordingly.
· Check and assist to improve BA's sales knowledge and attitude, including education on new products and sales skills to maximize BA's sales competency
· Gather insightful competition, trends, market intelligence for network planning
· At least 5 years' experience in travel retail sales or business development.
· Travel Retail regional or global exposure is highly preferred.
· Good understanding of luxury retail/retail ops knowledge experience.
· English speaking is a must.
· A successful sales track record,
· Good at managing and building relationships
· *THAI NATIONAL ONLY*
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: email@example.com for more details or call to Pong at 02-107-2872
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.