Title: Utility and Workshop Supervisor
Utility Management - Boilers - Air compressor - Heating - Cooling - Electricity - Water - Based in Rayong
An international Food & Beverage company
- Administers preventive maintenance programs for assigned facilities; inspects facility and utility systems to determine repair or replacement needs.
- Supervises the performance of emergency and routine maintenance on the compound, in the area of responsibility.
- Develops utility-related long-range plans for upgrading systems within the area of responsibility and recommending replacement of equipment and associated costs estimates
- Assists in defining specifications for contract services for utility-related maintenance and repair projects that are beyond the capability of the onsite staff.
- Supervises all utility outages and the performance of emergency and routine maintenance to compound utilities and associated equipment.
- Develops strategies and acts to reduce the likelihood of a significant disruption of utilities (i.e., heating, cooling, electricity, water, etc.) and assures around-the-clock responsiveness to utility failures or emergency situations
- Develop appropriate contingency plans to respond to those needs and other emergency conditions, managing the coordination of contracted services beyond the capabilities of the employees to handle, in an effort to restore the customer environment to normalcy.
- Contributes to the overall success of the operations and maintenance program by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- At least bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Over 3 years experiences in food industry.
- Have experience in managerial skills.
- Good knowledge in GMP, HACCP and food safety.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Have experience in PM/BM/CM.
- Can work in shifts rotation .
- SAP program is preferable.
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested, please apply directly via jobs db
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.