- Conduct experience studies to support the actuarial team in setting best estimate assumptions across pricing, reserving, capital management, etc.
- Work closely with the senior management in areas including strategic asset allocation, expense allocation, etc.
- Conduct internal and regulatory solvency testing to ensure that the resilience of the company's financials is optimal.
- Make presentations to management and regulators regarding the company's solvency position.
- Review and advice the management on financial and capital related matters.
- Mentor junior members of the team in different actuarial projects.
- A degree in actuarial science / statistics and a reasonable actuarial exam progression with a recognized actuarial body.
- Min. 6 years of valuation experience with at least 2 years of exposure to experience studies in the life insurance space.
- Good knowledge/exposure to local regulations and prophet system.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Some mentoring experience will be a plus, but not a pre-requisite.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105