Our Client is a leading chemical company
- Lead and develop the Sustainability business mainly for the Circular project.
- Sets the overall strategy for the program; including planning, developing and implementing a
- portfolio of projects and activities to support the program objectives
- Is accountable for setting processes relevant to program delivery, champions the adoption of agreed processes, and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Set up an implementation plan aligning with company circular economy strategies and its roadmaps.
- Facilitate internal and external communications and visibility as the company spokesperson on the circular project.
- Liaise with government agencies, organizations, and key stakeholders in leveraging regulations and its standards associated with the circular economy
- Prefer Master's degree in Chemical Engineering, Science or equivalent in relevant fields.
- 12-15 + year working experience in a related industry such as energy, chemical or plastics-packaging
- Good understanding of circular economy concepts, product life cycle management, material resource efficiency
- Strong business communication and negotiation skills to liaise and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Great command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.