Our client is a global MNC sports and casual wear brand; reknown as one of the largest manufacturers for sportswear. They are looking for ambitious, driven and creative individuals to join the iconic brand at their Malaysian HQ
- Manage visual merchandising presentation through exciting visual merchandising program, formulating effective and adequate guidelines, visits and reports etc to continuously elevate skill-set.
- Work closely with Retail Operation and Visual Merchandising on product launches and product displays in-store to maximise window-shopper interest and consumer sales.
- Be responsible of initiatives visual merchandising, display maintenance and new shore opening.
- Assist Retail Merchandising Manager with seasonal product development assortment and range plan for different market and store segmentation.
- Responsible for executing VM planning and execution including in store RESEC launch and visual display
presentation, with effective store zoning to build appealing story telling.
- Creative use of graphics & props to enhance brand presence across all stores. Execute in-store branding such as
window display, in store poster, POPs, etc. Provide graphic design support.
- Track and control VM budget & expenses. Plan and control stores merchandise display capacity.
- Plan stores layout and zoning and track effectiveness
- Cross functional communication and alignment among departments for seasonal store campaign, trade shows,
and other projects. Train and guide Visual Merchandising Specialist(VMS) In-store
- Travelling to be expected.
- Minimum Tertiary education or Diploma in retail
- Minimum 4 years' experience in retail buying merchandising.
- Proficient in using computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong numerical sense, detailed and analytical mind.
- Strong communication and negotiation skill
- A good team player and able to work under pressure.
- Passion for sports or fashion industry.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Sharon Kaur at email@example.com or call directly on +60 3 2174 9000 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.