We are actively looking for our Visual Merchandising Manager to join our Regional SEA team in Singapore. You will lead visual merchandising activities focusing on Promotional and Permanent. Covering markets in SEA you will manage brands in the fragrance and makeup category to success. If this is you we would love to hear from you!
- Track and drive all permanent and temporary merchandising projects in SEA.
- Align with global, regional and local trade marketing teams organising the strategy in line with all markets.
- Work with agencies to briefs from local markets, creating permanent merchandising designs and technical drawings.
- Work with local markets to identify production suppliers for projects and monitor estimation and bid process
- Liaise with finance team and local markets to establish and track budget
- Oversee all permanent in-store guidelines for all brands. Manage and maintain database of all current guidelines and execution photos for all POS.
- Share global planogram updates for new launches and discontinuations.
- Design and Project Management background in one of the following - visual merchandising/interior design/architecture with knowledge of design software (AutoCAD/Vectorworks/SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite).
- Strong project management skills with 7-10 years' experience minimum. Must be able to simultaneously manage multiple projects across categories - fragrance, skincare and makeup.
- Ideal candidate can think out of the box, can work independently, is proactive, has good leadership skills and embraces a can-do attitude.
- Strong communication skills, able to influence and guide both senior stakeholders and junior staff
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted
EA Registration Number: R1765896
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105