A global market leader in beauty is now looking for a highly driven Visual Merchandising Project Manager to join its Singapore office to manage its travel retail portfolio.
Reporting to the functional director, you will lead the development and delivery of visuals and merchandising across its dynamic and robust portfolio in travel retail to deliver the best-in-in-class customer experience.
- Anchor as the key point of expertise, you will liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders (eg principals, vendors, both at global and local levels) to drive visual and in-store planning, development and execution across its SEA travel retail channel.
- Responsible for ensuring worldwide feasibility into every brand's counters in the channel, using a deep understanding the customer journey, store operations, merchandising strategy and unique store requirements.
- Accountable for the Capex's merchandising spend.
- More than 6 years of experience in visual merchandising and/or its project management/delivery
- Experienced with travel retail beauty
- Successful and comfortable at managing multiple stakeholders and projects at any given one time
EA Registration Number: R1982421
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105