Argyll Scott is working with a client in the financial and banking industry who is now looking for a data management team leader to help build their data warehouse, data lake and plan business and data strategy for the organization.
What you will do:
- Define and develop new data management and provide the business with new insights in technology
- Lead and manage initiatives in data
- Support and assist in strategic decisions through data
- Lead data architecture design, lead the team and help build the centralized data warehouse for the organization
- Evaluate and select the best technologies and tools to drive the organization to be data-driven
- Lead building technology capabilities and standards while working with technology system owners to identify appropriate data sources, define and build required data transformation logic.
Who you are:
- A Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Management
- Experience in data management, data warehouse, data architecture
- Good business knowledge with a reasonably technical background
- Experience with big data implementation using Hadoop or other similar NoSQL platforms and open source technologies
- Experience with data engineering including ETL and data warehousing
- Experience with integrating big data platforms to produce data visualization
- Leadership experience as a team leader
- Working experience with BI or Data visualize tools
- Working experience in the financial industry is a plus
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with an open and experimental environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.