Title: Warehouse Manager (Multiple Warehouse management)
Warehouse Manager - Multiple Warehouse management - 3PL Management - Attractive - S&OP - SAP - Base Salary up to 100K plus Bonuses and Benefits - Location based in Central Thailand
Building material and home product
· Lead Supply Planning (Production and Material Planning), Demand Management, and Customer Service functions for five production facilities, shipping products to customers in over 50 countries
· Increase operational flexibility and responsiveness, while delivering products at the lowest total system cost possible and optimizing asset utilization
· To be able to manage the Logistics Service Providers to ensure they are providing a least cost operational network.
· Produce sustainable business process improvements by focusing on key performance measurements, developing core competencies, and partnering with cross-functional, regional, and global teams
· Implement a Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) cycle that defines, measures, and tracks supply chain performance
· Partner with operations, finance, marketing & sales, and supply chain to focus, align, and communicate site supply and demand (local, regional, global)
The ideal candidate will:
Need to have a strong background in Warehouse Management***
- Bachelor's Degree/ Master's Degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- At least 10 years experience in logistics & warehouse management, or distribution center management from multinational company.
- Planning & organizing, analytical skill, problem solving, decision making, interpersonal relationship
- Systematic thinking strong leadership and decision making.
- Service minded, hard working and persistent.
- High responsibilities, quick learning and self-motivated
- Familiar with custom clearing process/harmonize system classification
- Strong character, tactful communication skill.
- Good in communication skill both Thai and English
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A THAI NATIONAL AND/OR DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
If you are interested, please call Khun Anaelle 083-0092661 or email me at email@example.com I can give you a good overview of the role and the company.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.