Conscious and respectful of the environment, its people and values, a luxury cruelty-free skincare company is looking for a dynamic Wholesale/Franchisee Manager to join its Singapore office to manage its SEA portfolio.
Reporting to the Country Head, you will the instrumental catalyst in ensuring the successful establishment and operations of the Brands into new markets and align their presence as one global brand image and experience to its worldwide customers.
- Robust management of the P&L (including annual budgeting exercise, monthly rolling inventory forecast, 3-year planning) of the wholesale/franchisee markets in the region
- Partner with wholesale/franchisee markets to drive global retail excellence, align with worldwide consistency, and instill Brand DNA into the sales teams, including but not limited to best ways of working, staff grooming, selling ceremonies and standards, and marketing communications
- Be the eyes, ears and heart of both the Brand and the partner markets - drive global execution to local markets, and reflect local markets' insights to Brand
- 7+ years of retail experience with track record success in retail operations
- Independent personality and available for work travel up to 50%
- Strong stakeholder's management experience alongside effective influencing skills
EA Registration Number: R1982421
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105